Want to be able to book an appointment at any time of the day or night?
Want to order a repeat prescription without having to phone or visit the surgery?
Want to see your medical history at the click on a button?
You can with Patient Access – the online surgery service from Dr Maassarani & Partners.
Sign Up for Patient Access in 3 Steps
Step 1 – Getting Your Registration Codes
As the Patient Access online service is encrypted, security is of the utmost importance. Before you can register for the system, you must be issued with a unique access code from your GP practice.
We can generate your access code via the following ways:
Contact us by phone after 11am or email email@example.com to let us know that you would like to sign up for Patient Access.
Our friendly and helpful team will activate you on our system and you should receive a letter through the post with your unique Patient Access registration details.
At your next appointment/visiting the practice
If you have Photo ID and proof of address:
At your next appointment, let our reception team know that you would like to register for Patient Access.
Please be aware that due to the nature of medical data becoming available via Patient Access, your identity needs to be verified by our team. Please bring with you Photo ID and proof of address. If you have ID, our team will be able to print your registration details and email them to you, meaning you can register immediately.
If you don’t have Photo ID with you, not a problem. It just means you can’t register for Patient Access straight away. Once you’ve let our team know that you wish to register, a letter will be sent to you through the post with your unique Patient Access registration details.
Step 2 – Registering
Please note: Your unique registration details are only valid for 14 days so please try to register as soon as you can.
Once you have received your unique registration codes, visit www.patient-access.co.uk
Registering on a Phone
If you are viewing the website through a phone please click on create an account on the top right.
Registering on a Computer
If you are viewing on a computer or laptop, click on the green register button on the left.
Continuing the Registration
- You will be asked if you have received a registration letter from your practice. Tick ‘yes’ (as long as you have, or you have been emailed your login details).
- Add in your details and create a password.
- As Patient Access contains your medical records, we advise that you create a strong password containing a combination of uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Add in your contact details and set two security questions from the chosen examples.
- You will now be successfully registered onto the system and your User ID will be displayed. Copy and paste your User ID at this point, or you may wish to make a note of it.
Step 3 – Signing In
Now you are registered with Patient Access it is time to sign in.
- Click on the sign in button and paste in your username (which you copied from the previous screen).
- Add in your password and click sign in.
- From here you can check which appointments are available with a doctor of your choice at a surgery that is convenient to you.
- You can also order repeat prescriptions using the service (please allow 2 working days).
Please note you will be automatically signed out of the Patient Access online portal after 5 minutes of inactivity.
If you have made an appointment using Patient Access and then cannot attend your appointment time, you can easily sign in to Patient Access to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
Should you experience any difficulties in registering for Patient Access, please speak to a member of our reception team who will be able to assist you.
Dr Maassarani & Partners
“Outstanding in everything we do”