What is the Leadership Management Team?
The Leadership Management Team (LMT) is a team of individuals who hold senior positions within the Maassarani Group of General Practice. The Maassarani Group of General Practice provide primary care services to 27,000 patients who are registered within the following Practices:
- Bluebell Lane Medical Practice, The Blue Bell Centre, Huyton, L36 7XY
- Cornerways Medical Centre, North Huyton PCRC, Huyton, L36 3TN
- Dr Maassarani & Partners, Tower Hill PCRC, Kirkby, L33 1XT
- Roseheath Surgery, The Halewood Centre, Halewood, L26 9UH
Who is the Leadership Management Team?
The Following individuals make up the LMT :
What is the role of the Leadership Management Team?
The role of the LMT is to provide corporate leadership to the Maassarani Group of General Practice. The LMT has overall responsibility to manage the organisation and provides strategic support and direction to:
- The development of organisational aims and objectives;
- The allocation of finances, human and other resources to achieve the aims and objectives;
- The assessment and management of risk;
- Clinical and ‘corporate’ governance
- The development and monitoring of the annual business plan.