The NHS App
To have an NHS account you must be aged 13 or over and registered with an NHS GP surgery. Find out more about who can use the NHS App.
Use your NHS account to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and download your COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
For more information on the NHS App please click here
You are able to complete and send the practice an online consultation for any NON-URGENT medical issues you may have and for administrative queries, such as sick note requests, follow up on referrals/hospital documents etc.
All non-urgent medical issues will be reviewed and responded to within 10 working days and all administrative queries will be reviewed and responded to within 5 working days. This does not mean that your issue and/or query will be completely dealt with within this time frame as some queries/issues related to your health may take longer, however we will ensure that we communicate with you to let you know where your query/issue is up to.
In order to access our online platform (called Patient Triage) you can either click on the image below or click here.